Dear BONENT Member:
Are You Interested in Serving on the
BONENT Board of Directors?
Nominations Deadline: June 30, 2021
The election of members of the BONENT Board of Directors is upon us once again. BONENT is seeking qualified candidates who wish to run for either of the two available positions on the BONENT Board (one technician and one nurse).
- Nurse’s position requires:
- One year of managerial or administrative experience in either a nursing area;
- Must be registered by BONENT as a Certified Hemodialysis Nurse (CHN), or a Certified Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse (CPDN) and shall have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in Nephrology Nursing;
- Have a minimum of a baccalaureate degree in nursing from an accredited college or university;
- Shall be a registered nurse.
- One year of managerial or administrative experience in either a nursing or technical area;
- Must be registered by BONENT as a CHT/CCNT, CHBT/CBNT or CHWS/CDWS;
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in Nephrology Technology;
- Have a minimum of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
Are you Qualified?
If you are certified by BONENT and wish to be considered for a position on the Board of Directors, you should ask yourself these questions:
- What do I feel I can contribute to BONENT?
- Do I have time and energy to be a working member of the Board, or will I end up being too busy to be of much assistance?
- Am I a team player?
- How do I handle work that is delegated to me? Do I get it done promptly, or do I procrastinate?
- Do I need a lot of encouragement and reminders to complete a task, or am I a self-starter (and finisher)?
Who do you know that is qualified to be a board member?
Who is the ideal Board of Directors member? They are individuals who are willing to work towards promoting BONENT’s mission of quality patient care through certification of caregivers. BONENT needs members who are willing and able to serve the organization and their profession with time and energy. All Board members are required to proctor two examinations per year, perform committee functions, participate in periodic conference calls, attend two annual board meetings, and delegated assignments.
Are You Interested?
If you feel that you meet the qualifications and want to be placed on the ballot:
- Please fill in the fillable application and fax, email, or mail to the BONENT Executive Office by Friday, June 30, 2021.
As always, we welcome your questions and requests for additional information. You may contact Peter Anas at the BONENT Executive Office by calling 202-462-1252 (ext.3), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.