CMS (Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
ESRD Facilities: CMS Flexibilities to Fight Covid-19 (12/1/20)
Dialysis Patient Care Technician Certification: CMS is modifying the requirement at 494.140(e)(4) for patient care dialysis technicians which requires certification under a State certification program or a national commercially available certification program within 18 months of being hired as a dialysis patient care for newly employed dialysis patient care technicians. We are aware of the challenges that technicians are facing with the limited availability and closures of testing sites during the time of this crisis. CMS will allow patient care technicians to continue working even if they have not achieved certification within 18 months of hire or have not met on time renewals Click for the full report.
2 Exam Methods:
& how to get
Read more »
Read the latest BONENT news & how to get involved
- Recertification: See new 2023 booklet & application.
- See our choice of 2023 Regional Seminars to get your CE Credits
- eNewsletter: Read our brand new publication! (1-22-22)
- Candidate Handbook: Updated version now available (1-1-21)
- NNCO Certificants: Read IMPORTANT Information (1-1-21)
- Exam Application: Updated (1-1-21)
- BONENT to Acquire NNCO exams (11-18-20)