BONENT certified nurses and technicians are required to pay an Annual Certification fee to maintain a BONENT certification.
Annual Certification Fee invoices are mailed every year.
2 Payment Options:
- Annually - pay the $60 fee when you receive the invoice.
- Four years in advance - Pay $210 when you receive the invoice.
3 Ways to Pay:
- Check/Money Order - Mail to BONENT with a copy of the invoice
- Credit Card via fax - Complete the payment information section of the invoice and fax it to the fax number that is listed on the invoice.
- Credit Card online - Log into the My Account section to pay online.
Late Payment Penalties
Annual fee payments must be received in the BONENT office no later than the due date listed on your invoice.
After the due date, the following penalties will apply:
- $10 Late fee - Effective during the first three years of your 4 year certification. Added to the total each year that your payment is not received by the due date.
- $20 Late fee - Added to the total during the 4th year of your 4 year certification.