Sunday, September 25, 2022
Holiday Inn Newark Airport
FORMERLY: Ramada Plaza at Newark Airport
160 Frontage Road, Newark NJ 07114
Join your dialysis colleagues and get at least 8 hrs of Continuing Education — all in one day — in Newark NJ. This seminar is for BONENT members and non members too!
Choose from 2 concurrent presentation sessions for:
Registration: 7am - 8am
Seminar: 8am - 4:30pm
How to Register
- Fill out this form, OR
- Go to “My Info” section at the top of this page to Register online (BONENT Members Only)
8/1/22 - 9/19/22
|Late & Onsite|
Refund Policy: A $50 cancellation fee applies for cancellations received by fax or mail on or before 8/26/22. No refunds after 8/26/22.
After your registration is processed, you will receive an email confirmation to admit you into the seminar. If you do NOT receive it by May 31, call 202-462-1252, ext 1 or 2.
YOU MUST BRING YOUR CONFIRMATION TO THE SEMINAR.
Only registered attendees who attend, will receive a CE Certificate by email after the seminar.
Details coming soon.
Seminar Covid Precautions
Seminar Onsite Procedures
BONENT is taking all precautions to ensure the safety of its seminar attendees, including:
- We ask that you wear a mask at all times throughout the hotel, except while eating or drinking.
- We recommend that you’ve received 2 Covid vaccinations.
- There will be social distance seating in the seminar.
- Pre-packaged boxed lunches will be provided to have at your seats during the seminar.
At the Registration Desk
We recognize that this may slow down our registration process and that it may mean longer waiting time. But, we also know that inconvenience is a small price to pay to get back to in-person events. The earlier you come, the faster the process will be.
- We will take your temperature.
- We will provide you with:
- A mask if you did not bring one.
- Small bottles of hand sanitizer if you require one.
- A separate pen to keep for the day.
- We ask that you sign a form onsite saying:
- You have not been exposed to someone with Covid in the past 2 weeks;
- You do not have a cough, fever, headache, muscle pain, etc.
- You have not traveled internationally in the last 2 weeks.
Seminar Cancellation or Postponement
If, due to the COVID 19 pandemic, the seminar is postponed (date to be determined), we will inform you by email well in advance, followed by another email when the new date has been chosen.
If you do not think you will be able to attend the postponed seminar:
- We will cancel your registration and you will receive a full refund. OR…
- You may apply your registration to our Fall Virtual Seminar (Sunday, Nov. 13th).
Hotel Info & Reservations
Details coming soon.