When am I due to recertify?
How can I recertify?
- Obtain 40 CEUs with a minimum of 30 CEUs that quality for Group A.
- Take the BONENT exam and obtain a passing score.
- Use the One-time Waiver.
Which CEUs are accepted?
Where can I find CEUs?
How can I use the One-time Waiver?
Is there a Fee to use the One-time Waiver?
How should I categorize my contact hours?
- Group A - Continuing education that focuses on nephrology
- Group B - Continuing education that focuses on general health, customer service, CPR, health-related college courses.
Can I pay extra to expedite the process?
It has been 4 weeks since I submitted my recertification application and I have not heard from BONENT.
It has been less than 12 months since my certification expiration date, how can I reinstate my certification?
- Pay the $100 Lapsed Certification Fee
- Pay any outstanding Annual Certification Fees and
- Submit 40 contact hours, or use the one-time Waiver, which allows you to automatically recertify without submitting contact hours.
It has been more than 12 months since my certification expiration date, how can I reinstate my certification?
- Submit 40 contact hours you obtained before your certification expired and
- Pay the $200 Expired Certification Fee
- You do not qualify to use the One-time Waiver.
If my certification has expired more than 12 months, do I qualify to use the one-time waiver?